555 NE Ocean Boulevard, Stuart, Florida 34996
General Manager, Brad Cochran, 772-225-3700, [email protected]
The following issues were reported by state and local governments responsible for inspecting hotels and/or food service establishments. In some cases, there is an indication that the reported violation was corrected by the time of a follow-up inspection; in other cases, no information was available as to whether a follow-up inspection was conducted. Accordingly, this blog should be understood to describe circumstances that existed on the date of the referenced inspection only. Should you have questions about the ongoing status of any situation described herein, you may contact the general manager of the respective establishment.
- In the Tiki Bar at the Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort during routine inspections between November 19th, 2014 and January 24th, 2018 inspectors found “potentially hazardous” time/temperature control for safety violations on 6 different occasions (1/24/2018, 6/1/2017, 12/14/2016, 4/12/2016, 4/14/2015 and 11/19/2014).
- In the Tiki Bar at the Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort during routine inspections between December 14th, 2016 and January 24th, 2018 inspectors found “Grease accumulated on kitchen floor and/or under cooking equipment behind cook line” on 2 separate occasions. (1/24/2018 and 12/14/2016).
- In the Baja Grill at the Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort during routine inspections between January 24th, 2014 and August 27th, 2018 inspectors found “potentially hazardous” time/temperature control for safety violations 9 times. On 3 occasions 2 violations were found on the same visit (1/24/2018, 5/21/2017, 12/21/2016, 4/12/2016, 4/14/2015 and 11/18/2014).
- In the Baja Grill at the Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort during routine inspections between August 27th, 2018 and April 12th, 2016 it was observed that “Dishmachine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. Discontinue use of dishmachine for sanitizing and set up manual sanitization until dishmachine is repaired and sanitizing properly.” (8/27/2018, 5/31/2017 and 4/12/2016).
- At the Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort during routine inspections on August 27th, 2018 and on March 31st, 2016 a “build-up of lint in the laundry room” was found. This violation is listed as a fire hazard in the safety section of the report.
If you have business booked at the Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina we are asking you to move your business to another property!
Below are a selection of guest comments reproduced from such websites as marriott.com and tripadvisor.com. If you want to review all guest comments that appear on those websites (positive, negative, and neutral), follow the links that are provided following each comment.