1001 N Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL
Manager: Tina Smith, [email protected]
The following issues were reported by state and local governments responsible for inspecting hotels and/or food service establishments. In some cases, there is an indication that the reported violation was corrected by the time of a follow-up inspection; in other cases, no information was available as to whether a follow-up inspection was conducted. Accordingly, this blog should be understood to describe circumstances that existed on the date of the referenced inspection only. Should you have questions about the ongoing status of any situation described herein, you may contact the general manager of the respective establishment.
- During routine inspections of Tampa Bistro Blue at the Marriott Tampa Westshore between July 26, 2016 and February 19, 2019, inspectors for the State of Florida Division of Hotels and Restaurants observed “cutting board(s) stained/soiled” on five different occasions. (2/19/2019, 9/27/2018, 8/16/2017, 2/20/2017 and 7/26/2016)
- During routine inspections of Tampa Bistro Blue at the Marriott Tampa Westshore on September 27, 2018 and February 20, 2017, inspectors observed “cutting board has cut marks and is no longer cleanable”.
- During routine inspections of Tampa Bistro Blue at the Marriott Tampa Westshore between August 24, 2015 and September 27, 2018, inspectors observed five instances of “accumulation of black/green mold like substance” in the ice machine and one instance of “food with mold like growth”. On July 26, 2016, one instance of each was found. (9/27/2018, 2/20/2017, 7/26/2016, 3/25/2016 and 8/24/2015)
- During a routine inspection of Tampa Bistro Blue at the Marriott Tampa Westshore on April 2, 2018, the inspector observed “All potentially hazardous (time/temperature control for safety) foods in reach-in cooler cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut tomatoes 46F, chicken wings 48F, pico 47F, salsa 47F, boiled eggs 46F. Tall 2 door reach in cooler at the end of the cookline and salad cooler. Moved food to another cooler **Warning**.”
- During routine inspections of Tampa Bistro Blue at the Marriott Tampa Westshore between August 16, 2017 and September 27, 2018, inspectors observed on three occasions “food stored on floor”. (9/27/2018, 4/2/2018 and 8/16/2017)