One Hartsfield Centre Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30354
General Manager, David Romaines, 404-209-9999, [email protected]
The following issues were reported by state and local governments responsible for inspecting hotels and/or food service establishments. In some cases, there is an indication that the reported violation was corrected by the time of a follow-up inspection; in other cases, no information was available as to whether a follow-up inspection was conducted. Accordingly, this blog should be understood to describe circumstances that existed on the date of the referenced inspection only. Should you have questions about the ongoing status of any situation described herein, you may contact the general manager of the respective establishment.
- During a routine inspection on 1.2.2018 by the Georgia Department of Public Health it was found that:
- Ice machines on the 11th, 10th, 6th and 5th floors all had mold like substances built up on the baffle of the ice dispenser.
- Mold in fridge inside of room 402.
- Stains on floors, walls and ceilings in rooms 522, 528, 508, 447, 512, and 1017.
- Stained mattresses in rooms 1136, 1120, 1103, 1022, 601, 603, 516, 514, 513, 512, 446, 315,and 515.
- 38 out of 387 guest rooms (10%) were inspected on this date.
- During a routine inspection on 11.19.2018 by the Georgia Department of Public Health it was found and required that:
- Mold like substance built up on the baffles of the ice dispensers. Have them properly cleaned and sanitized weekly to prevent the build up. Observed on 4th, 5th and 7th floors.
- Recaulk around the tub in room 525. Repair hand sink in room 444. Repair chipping paint in room 619.
- Observed several rooms throughout the facility with stains on the linens and bedding. Have mattresses properly cleaned or replaced. Rooms in violation listed in the comments below. Room numbers: 1113, 1025, 937, 933, 920, 821, 825, 832, 737, 701, 619, 632, 536, 529,443, 444, 445.
- During routine inspections of the Main Kitchen at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel on June 7th and June 14th, 2019, the inspector observed 3 different holding temperature violations.
- During a routine inspection of the Concierge Lounge at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel on June 14th, 2019, the inspector “observed food debris accumulated on the kitchen floor.”
If you have business booked at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel we are asking you to move your business to another property!
Below are a selection of guest comments reproduced from such websites as marriott.com and tripadvisor.com. If you want to review all guest comments that appear on those websites (positive, negative, and neutral), follow the links that are provided following each comment.